- Please read our Terms and Conditions of Sale and register your agreement
- The Sale cannot be completed unless you agree to the terms.
- We are a Business to Business company and conform to BtB regulations
- Payment may be by secure card transaction, cheque or proforma invoice.
- Delivery is by Royal Mail or Private Carrier.
- VAT is charged at the prevailing rate unless otherwise specified.
- Your details will be stored on a computer according to the terms of
the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All goods remain the property of this company until payment is made
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
- Please allow upto 28 days for delivery although most deliveries
should be recieved within 48 hours. Delivery charges will
depend on goods ordered and will be shown before you complete your online transaction.
- We take payment by most major cards or by cheque.
For exchange you will need to supply a copy of your invoice.
If the goods are found to be defective we will send a replacement within 28 days.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised price prior to the fulfilment an order. Should this
prove necessary you will be contacted for your instructions.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn
at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an
alternative or given a full refund.
- Payment can be made by most major cards or by cheque. Payment will
be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We
will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to
do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in
the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any
loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to
any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- We WILL NOT pass your details to ANY third parties.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- Our returns policy is in line with the Business to Business conditions of sale
- If a return is agreed (for whatever reason) a 10% restocking charge will apply
- You are responsible for the cost and ensuring safe delivery of any returned item/s
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
[Return to shopping]